Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pre Order Pack Changes

PITAGingerPITAGinger Member
edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
From reading thru the forums I understand the pre order packs change sometimes? Is there dates set for when that happens? I don't really like the current offering and was wondering when I should check back to see if there's a set I'd like better later? Or a way to be notified when they change? Thanks!

Comments

• VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They change every month. All news are posted on their Discord so that would be a great place to plug-in if you haven’t already.

You can also just check on their website and you’ll see the new pack there each month.
  • Hi there friend! As noted above, the cosmetics available in our Pre-Order Packs change on a monthly basis, and we always let you know the start and end dates for when they'll be available both in the articles on our website and on our official Discord!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.