Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question Regarding Avatar of the Phoenix

Krim LKrim L Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Greetings,

I've been out of the loop a little lately, but I've been contemplating upgrading to the Avatar of the Phoenix package to both support the game and for the other incentives.

My main question pertaining to this has to do with fortresses those in this rank would get to help design. Have any of these designs taken place yet, or will this happen closer to the release date of the game? Also, I doubt you'll be able to answer this question, but to what extent would we be able to influence the design of the fortress? Obviously it would have to stay within the theme of the game and not take away from the atmosphere, but will we be able to guide the overall design of it, or what limitations would be involved?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there friend! The design process for these fortresses hasn't kicked off quite yet, so no worries about missing out! We'll be keeping all relevant backers posted via email on all the details they need to know on when and how to redeem that perk, including any relevant design considerations or limitations.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if we can be of any further assistance!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.