Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

DPS looking for guild

I have beta two access (but may just splurge if alpha testing gets purchasable again) I intend to play a DPS Ranger, leaning toward ranger+ranger (Hawkeye) or ranger+rogue (MAYBE ranger+mage) but basically I'm looking to bring the big DPS numbers.

I love PVP and would like a guild that is PVP focused, that being said. I also want a guild that's raiding as early as possible! I plan on playing 5 hours a day for at least the first month and trying to get level cap asap. I will have off-main characters for diversity in gameplay and artisan work. (tank and some support or caster after that).

I'm 29, active daily on discord. And currently play an MMO called Albion online. Just waiting for ashes to release. I expect ill be active on the forums from today onward, so please lets make friends, and if your guild sounds like you would be a good fit, leave a message down below.

Cant wait to explore this game with you all! Peace out
Trample the dead and hurdle the fallen. Run, and you will only die tired.

Comments

• Options
    Edit: Timezone: EST, but i stay up very late most nights
    I would like to earn an officer rank through activity and value to the guild. I enjoy shotcalling in mid-large scale pvp fights. I also will be comfortable raid leading on a tank as I intend to learn mechanics and level up to raiding asap.
    Trample the dead and hurdle the fallen. Run, and you will only die tired.
  • Options
    DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You sound like you would fit in with Overlord pretty well.

I think you should check us out :smile:
  • Options
    DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome to Overlord :smile: