[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Show/Hide weapons

Hi Everyone!

I tried searching for this topic and, it might seem something irrelevant, but all videos of the game, when characters are idle or out of combat, weapons and shields just disappear.

Will there an option in game to choose if I want my gear shown or not while idle/out of combat?

For me it is kind of weird not seeing weapons while out of combat.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I really could not find anything related.

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe.
    I would say probably but don't think they have said anything confirming this yet. Maybe ask in next months Q&A that would be a good one for there.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.

Back slots include.

Ranged weapon.
    Shield.
    Cloak.
    Accessory (backpack etc).

Belt (hip) slots include.

Melee weapon (2 slots - one on each side).
    Potion, pouch, scroll.
  • Noaani wrote: »
    Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.

Back slots include.

Ranged weapon.
    Shield.
    Cloak.
    Accessory (backpack etc).

Belt (hip) slots include.

Melee weapon (2 slots - one on each side).
    Potion, pouch, scroll.

Well, nice. Thx for the info!! :)