Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I have fun in this game solo?

I understand the vision of Steve over the game, having extremely sociable and interconnective, creating a co-dependency between players of all professions. I admirer this, of course, It's a fresh idea and has never been done successfully before in any MMO, this is what MMO all about, The community.
With that being said, I've always been an introvert most of my life, I barely have any friends and I've always been gaming alone. I've come to be used to this for a very long time now, way to the point where I'm actually more comfortable gaming alone. Now being a community-oriented, social-driven game like AOS, can a solo, or Lonewolf(As I like to roleplay myself), have fun and create value in this game, or is it impossible for me to do anything impactful or interesting and I'm gonna have to find a group of people on my own.
To summary, is it practical to have fun in this game being all alone? Or to roleplay as a quiet loner, if you will

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi DaddyPappy

While a lot of the game focuses on group gameplay there will be things you can do solo. The node system is also designed to help ease in players who aren't used to being in groups. You can become a citizen of a node as a solo player and contribute to it, effectively being part of the node community without being in a guild or group. From there it will (in theory) be easier to transition to group play.

I hope that answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.