Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How will we make the game great for our tanks, healers and supports?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SaeduSaedu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great summary @Leonerdo5.
  • Options
    I always play Healers, in this case, I probably have at least two characters, Medicine Man and Bard.

The only way to make people use this type of character more, such as the tank for example, is that they can go alone through areas that although it is a challenge, they can enjoy hunting and earn survival, experience, for themselves. materials, money, etc.

Now, I understand that a healer, his potential is not to hurt and therefore should help someone for all these needs.

How could we solve this divergence?

I think that by putting a double class on the characters, I could solve this avatar, if I become a healer / wizard, I suppose that based on a lot of mana, I can kill and heal myself and be able to go through almost any area even if my pace is low. And this is the same with other combinations, tank / magician for example.

Another option is to add hunting areas, where the bugs are more sensitive to magic, or physical damage, so that the characters can go to those areas alone and have their own game experience without having to depend on anyone.