Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

BB question

tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
On these forums, will there be boards for each server? For example, for server 'VerraPrime' will we have an ongoing board titled 'Verra Prime discussions' for players to do such critical tasks as complain about dominate guilds, try to find deals on rare mats, plead for people to move to their city and rage against an uncaring player killer?

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hope so. Would be nice to connect with just our own to recruit/organize and all the other things you mentioned.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just have to wait and see, who knows we may have a new new new forums by then :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    SaeduSaedu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd say server specific boards have been an important part of community in the past. Maybe discord replaces or augments this? (Probably just augments as discord isn't as good for the multiple threads experience you get with forums).
  • Options
    There will definitely be discord servers for each server, if not official servers then fan made servers, and that's definitely a better method of real time communication than forums.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    My guild will indeed have a section in our discord that is open to any and all who join from the server. By far the easiest way for trades, organizing world events, alliances, and much more. If there is a server specific one, my entire guild will be a part of it and we will use it as another tool to organize. This game will very much be what we as the community make it.
  • Options
    SaeduSaedu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yea real time discord is better. Non-real time a traditional forum may work better.