Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Use World Avail as a filler while we wait?

granthorgranthor Member
edited April 2021 in Community Creations
Hi everyone, I been a little buy these past few months, working on a book I had planned for a long time. I think it's about ready to submit, at least I hope it is. lol Anyway, while I was getting tips and advice, some authors pointed out a site that I think is very cool. it's call World Avail. You can build your world you're doing to flesh it out, and show different parts from A to Z. Now I am not selling it or whatever, I just figured it something if someone from ashes has time, maybe, just maybe they can put something together on the platform. Then link it to this site, and give us a better look into the game world they are building. You know before the game is out.

Go have a look, I am planning to use it to help build the world I am writing for my book. But I still think it would be cool if someone made a AoC breakdown using that format, or something like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoIXtL9xP_M

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ive been using world anvil for D&D and Warhammer RPs for ages can also recommend
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace