Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

#FanFriday! This is my dream armor/cosmetic!

KingMannyKingManny Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited April 2021 in Community Creations
Knight_-_No_Blur_transparent_bg.png
some art for today! https://imgur.com/gfjx5kw

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    UNHOLY ME ON A BUN! That is amazing
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    RavudhaRavudha Member
    edited April 2021
    really nice!

I'd love to have any plate armour with these colours: dark steel with gold trim
  • Options
    KingMannyKingManny Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ravudha wrote: »
    really nice!

I'd love to have any plate armour with these colours: dark steel with gold trim

Thanks!

• Options
    DreohDreoh Member
    edited April 2021
    The belt screams Deltora Quest
  • Options
    It pains me that you'd ask for this to be a cosmetic and not in game achievable. This actually fits.
  • Options
    We've seen worse. *I* will enjoy my red French-y petticoat from the February 2021 pack; most people were apparently not as-pleased with it.

I don't see why not. This looks in-line with the stuff we've already seen.

• Options
    DreohDreoh Member
    edited April 2021
    But why repost it not even 5 hours later?

Edit: Nvm looks like they've been merged lol
  • Options
    Hawk3y3Hawk3y3 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    looks fine
    Hawkeye-Ao-C.gif
  • Options
    MochikyMochiky Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    Really impressive that armor really needs to be available ingame later on . I can only talk for myself here but cool fancy armors like the one World of warcraft produces or your sold cosmetics armors really need to be available ingame too, so collectors/transmogers like me have something they can waist hours/weeks of farming
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It looks great, without a doubt, but should come with a '-5 to hit' due to limited visibility.
  • Options
    tautau wrote: »
    It looks great, without a doubt, but should come with a '-5 to hit' due to limited visibility.

Magic counters that, how else do you think skeletons with no eyes can hit things
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would like to see Niküa armor.
    Of course, I would like to see what Summoners and Bards wear.
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    But @Nagash why do skellies need armor? Arrows pass through them. Fighters cringe in fear and flee! Only clerics can fight them and you need no armor against our spells.
  • Options
    tautau wrote: »
    But @Nagash why do skellies need armor? Arrows pass through them. Fighters cringe in fear and flee! Only clerics can fight them and you need no armor against our spells.

Lets just say blunt force hurts. ALOT
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    ItzBootsItzBoots Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That armor looks so cool, I can see the inspiration you got from Sword Art Online. This would be one good looking set to have in game, I could see this being a plate set. I would love to see what your creativity could do towards a leather set too.
  • Options
    IronsmithyIronsmithy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Beautifull armor set! 😍