Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How is the character cloth simulation done?

What is the solution used for cloth simulation in AOC? is it ue4's apex or chaos simulation? is it animated with bones? or some custom system owned by Intrepid?
It looks very nice and must be very performant right? Would be awesome to know, even just the general process.

Comments

• Options
    I'm Guessing It's Apex. However you never know with Intrepid they have added so much custom stuff to their ue4. I wouldn't be surprised if some dev comments here saying they made their own more performant version of apex haha.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi MarkusPaa

We haven't been told how things like that are done and I doubt we will (it's not information usually given out to players). You can try asking during the next dev livestream Q&A but I wouldn't expect an answer at this stage.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.