Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Aviso a la comunidad hispana- No lo van a traducir al español - (de momento)

GannitoGannito Member
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Aviso a toda la comunidad Hispana.

No tienen intención de traducir el juego al español. De momento.

Tengo información de buena mano donde os puedo asegurar, que ellos mismos lo han confirmado.

Es cierto, que no han dicho que no lo vayan a traducir, pero si que no lo van a hacer por el momento. Por lo tanto, seguramente, lo traducirán una vez el juego esté terminado y habrá que esperar meses a tenerlo a nuestro idioma.

Os aviso a todos para que lo sepáis, me da igual que me cancelen la cuenta, sé que lo que digo es cierto. Hay que hacer presión entre la comunidad Hispana para que no se olviden de nosotros como en otros tantos juegos.

Un saludo.

Comments

• Options
    ErdunErdun Member
    Cool another reason for learn english.
    Gannito wrote: »
    me da igual que me cancelen la cuenta, sé que lo que digo es cierto. Hay que hacer presión entre la comunidad Hispana para que no se olviden de nosotros como en otros tantos juegos.

Un saludo.

Don't be so paranoid dude, nobody is going to ban you for say this.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you want the game translated to your language then all you have to do is prove you have the numbers for it to be profitable for intrepid
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ErdunErdun Member
    edited April 2021
    Nagash wrote: »
    If you want the game translated to your language then all you have to do is prove you have the numbers for it to be profitable for intrepid

They already confirmed that they are going translate the game for spanish but they are going to do it in the future not at the start of the game.

https://es.ashesofcreation.wiki/Languages

"Spanish will be added in the near future."
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited April 2021
    Si si oui bonjour
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    No es hacer presión, es dejar de ser una comunidad de piratas y un mal mercado. Y sino aprende inglés.
  • Options
    ErdunErdun Member
    Marcet wrote: »
    No es hacer presión, es dejar de ser una comunidad de piratas y un mal mercado. Y sino aprende inglés.

La segunda opción es la mejor, digo estos juegos se disfrutan muchísimo mas con el Ingles, mas allá de que pueda llegar a haber buenas traducciones se disfruta mil veces mas en el idioma original.
  • Options
    FerniFerni Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    You posted a discussion some months ago saying that the devs have to add spanish to the game translation. Jahlon answered you saying that they are planning to include spanish in the future (he also provide the official tweet where they said that) and also a moderador answered the post.
    Hay que hacer presión entre la comunidad Hispana para que no se olviden de nosotros como en otros tantos juegos.

They are not forgetting or ignoring the spanish community, they already said they are going to translate the game to spanish.
    Os aviso a todos para que lo sepáis, me da igual que me cancelen la cuenta, sé que lo que digo es cierto.

I don't think they are going to ban you just for saying that. But I think your post could be removed since is in Spanish and not in English as forum rules said.