Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Joining a game

Hello,

I might have problem with even joining into game page. Everytime i wanted to join into Ashes of creation page it moved me into https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile. Today I bought packet for 150dollars but Im only able to sign into forum. :(

thanks for the answers

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game is currently in pre-alpha testing under NDA. There was no $150 package sold that grants access to Alpha One phase of testing. The $150 package gives access to Beta 1 and 2, which are still a long time from being able to access.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Ah okey for the answer. then i will wait more :dizzy:
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    koluzka wrote: »
    Ah okey for the answer. then i will wait more :dizzy:

get some tea and a blanket as it will be a long wait
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The community is glad to have you with us! Best thing to do now is help us spread the word by telling everyone you know who may be interested in the game.