Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Team Terror | PvP | Hardcore Competitive

RajelRajel Member
edited April 2021 in EU Guild Recruitment
Hi all this is TT aka Team Terrorist, due to not offend anyone we've changed the name in Team Terror. We have been a very active mass PvP in Guild Wars 2 for some years.

Actually I'm in holiday from any MMO and I'm studying mechanics with guildies, we want to be ready for the launch, I know maybe it's early for that, but we want to be a competitive guild and to reach this goal we need to put a bit of effort even before the game is out.

We do have discord and I can give you access via pm, if you want to speak with me and ask some questions about the guild feel free to do it. Even if we are an hardcore guild I'm known to be a helpful player for the community and it's even the goal of the guild in some situations.

We aim to be a very competitive guild, but also we want to form a group of people that want to enjoy without a toxic and negative attitude. Usually we ask to be at least 18 years old, and we accept people from everywhere, but the important thing is that you have to join the main activity during prime time which consist 7 pm CET until midnight or 2-3 am, but mandatory it's at least at 8pm until 11-12pm, I really have no problem of timing, so if you are a big nerd like me you have found the right place :smiley:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, cheers.