Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

question of larger/bulkier gear

90Bubbel90Bubbel Member
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
So i have asked this in the qna before but never got a response (if i didnt somehow miss it) But its about heavier armor and weapon types.

ill start with saying, i do know that steven and the team does not want super exagerated armors like the shoulder plates in wow (for example) but do we if there will be some bulkier armor for players that want to feel closer to juggernauts? personally i would love to create a heavy knight-bladecaller character but im somewhat worried for the gear as all the gear ive seen so far is pretty flat and tight to the body overall. Same with the weapons, i havent really seen any large axes/maces/zweihanders either

What i mean with bulkier armor, im thinking of something more similar to this https://imgur.com/a/frziin8

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2021
    It's hard to know how far they will go.

Looking at Costumes might give you the best idea.

I think the heaviest armor we have is the StillSoul plate but we have a few examples of heavier armors:
    900px-vlcsnap-2021-03-29-15h51m57s770.png