Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How Frequently will Caravans be Attacked?

2»

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ^whoa...

You could get away with this by having 2 guilds pretending to be enemies.
    That's really evil though.
    Especially if only the 2 guild leaders are in on the secret...

I guess both guilds would lose rep though.
    I've been told negative rep costs 8x as much positive rep to recover.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Wonder how many people would attack a caravan going to or from their own node knowing it helps the node vs attacking one in a foreign node?

Depends how they implement it. If you're an anonymous attacker, you've nothing to lose. If the defenders get a list of who's attacked it, then you're immediately a target.

We all have names of people that have vexed us in game.
    If we have the ability to turn on player names people we remember you attacked their caravan and figure out who they are and what guild they belong to. Could lead to guild wars. Or just some people going KOS to the guild that got attacked.
    The universe is circular what you put out will eventually find it's way back to you.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Wonder how many people would attack a caravan going to or from their own node knowing it helps the node vs attacking one in a foreign node?

Depends how they implement it. If you're an anonymous attacker, you've nothing to lose. If the defenders get a list of who's attacked it, then you're immediately a target.

We all have names of people that have vexed us in game.
    If we have the ability to turn on player names people we remember you attacked their caravan and figure out who they are and what guild they belong to. Could lead to guild wars. Or just some people going KOS to the guild that got attacked.
    The universe is circular what you put out will eventually find it's way back to you.

I have a list and lets just say its a good one
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    "I have a list and lets just say its a good one" @Nagash

Can we call you Santa Clause now?
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tautau wrote: »
    "I have a list and lets just say its a good one" @Nagash

Can we call you Santa Clause now?

yes

hqdefault.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sandy Claws
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.