Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Talk: Quantity VS Quality

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
wDD7CWV.jpg]
Lets Catch Up!
Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter πŸ”» AshesHQ
Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» GoogleπŸ”» Amazon πŸ”» Podbean

In this ashes talk video we discuss the differences of Quantity vs. Quality in guildmembers and how it might work in Ashes of Creation. We are always open for discussions down in the comments. As always if you like the video drop a like and maybe think about subscribing. Support is always appreciated.

Live streaming most days on Twitch!

Ashes Pathfinders podcast live every Sunday 5PM CDT!
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Simurgh wrote: Β»
    wDD7CWV.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter πŸ”» AshesHQ
    Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
    Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» GoogleπŸ”» Amazon πŸ”» Podbean

In this ashes talk video we discuss the differences of Quantity vs. Quality in guildmembers and how it might work in Ashes of Creation. We are always open for discussions down in the comments. As always if you like the video drop a like and maybe think about subscribing. Support is always appreciated.

Live streaming most days on Twitch!

Ashes Pathfinders podcast live every Sunday 5PM CDT!

Just watched the video and you are 100% right. Like you I have been on both sides of the equation out playing and being out played vs larger groups. being aware of what is going on and paying attention is huge advantage. Using the terrain and mobs to your advantage helps a lot. Back in WoTLK leveling a priest in Hinterlands I had a rivalry the an ally warlock. We had some great battles back and forth. He jumped me on the stairs of what used to be the group area with all the Trolls(been a long time since last there). I mind controlled him and Dotted several groups then ran out of the area to let him die alone to many packs of angry trolls.
    Paying attention and working properly as a group you can over come much larger groups. In the anti-alliance thread there are some good videos of this happening.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I absolutely agree...situational awareness is such a massive piece to victory or failure!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord