Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello all! Introducing myself!

Hey! Name is LoneWolf and just wanted to introduce myself to the community! Been reading up on Ashes of Creation alot, and I have to say I am impressed with what I see. I been playing mmo's for a while WoW, Rift, Aion BDO and GW2(currently playing). Looking forward to see what Intrepid Studios can do!

Comments

• Welcome to the community! Be loud, let your voice be heard. Feel free to whenever you have an idea and want to see what others think lol I know I have. Join the Discord server and prepare for the jouney. Your in luck we are currently waiting for a update on the discord server. One of us.. One of us.. Sorry.. I mean join us.

https://discord.gg/dP4cfKa
  • Welcome! Feel free to ask questions if you have any :)
  • [quote quote=4910]Welcome to the community! Be loud, let your voice be heard. Feel free to whenever you have an idea and want to see what others think lol I know I have. [/quote]

He sure does have! But we like him for it.
    New thinkings minds are always welcome in any community.
    So I bid you welcome @LoneWolf89 .
  • <sneaks some tea and crackers in> Welcome, welcome
  • Thanks all for the welcome! Glad to be here! I have already logged onto the discord!