Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you doing to prevent repetitive and boring quests?

DonLordUltraDonLordUltra Member
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
In almost every MMORPG you have a ton of boring and repetitive quests. From looking at this game I like almost everything I've seen so far but if I have to kill 10 wolfs one more time in a game...
I am scared that AOC will have hundreds of quests that are the same (the typical and never good quests of kill and collect).

Do you finally do something different then everyone else? And if so what?

Thanks in advance.
Ps. I am super excited for the game. :)

Comments

• Options
    YoloRunner PLYoloRunner PL Member
    edited May 2021
    If there would be pool of like 100 of daily quests and u are rolling 5 of them each day. From them every part of quests will have ability to finish it on different ways to be in line with different classes like kill 5 specific mobs OR deal x amount of damage OR heal someone for xxx of hp. One day u feel strong so lets kill stuff, other day u feel like want to help someone, so lets find random player and heal him a bit.

Worst thing that can happen is to force people to do exactly one specific thing in exact way on single specific area, so there are no room for randomness or abstract thinking.
    Polish player, i played Skyforge, Eve Online and World of Tanks