Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

About multilingual support and payment

Will you consider Chinese language support and related payment channels?

Comments

• Options
    halbarzhalbarz Member
    I mentioned this in another thread as well but to ensure that the EU, ASIA, etc do not have to pay additional taxes on top of VAT intrepid has to open a storefront in those regions just like other games/publishers do.

To give an example:
    - Alpha Two = 375 USD, on My.Games it was 380 EUR
    - Alpha Two (since self publish) = 375 USD for the US and 475 EUR now

The same will impact China and other regions where you end up paying extra due to the current store being US based without a storefront supporting your local country or in the EU's case (EU region)

Regarding the language, this is the last quote I could find (could be outdated):
    - Ashes of Creation will be available in English, French, German, and Russian. We are still looking into which other languages the game will be translated into.
  • Options
    Hi there friend! You can check out the languages we currently plan to support here, as well as the regions we currently plan to support here. We'll continue to update these support articles with the latest information as we have it!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.