Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will Pre-Order Cosmetics be Available Again?

I personally like scarcity and how it makes the value and even the look of item increase to me (don't ask). But -
I read in the description for pre-order cosmetics that they will be able to be purchased again for kick-starters supporters. Can someone clarify on this?

Comments

• Options
    AlluringAlluring Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No, all cosmetics are exclusive once they roll over they will not be returning to the shop.
    Once you purchase a package you can purchase cosmetics individually but only those equivalent or below your package tier.
    Ex. If you own the expeditionary pack which has a pet and accessory you can only purchase future pets and accessories.

Kickstarter/summer backers are able to buy individual cosmetics as long as they are in the store but once they are gone they are gone for everyone.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.