Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How does my title change to alpha one?

ScubamesteveScubamesteve Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
I've purchased the upgrade, but I am still considered a member with none of the alpha one forum access. Did I do something wrong or does it take time to update?

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    try refreshing if that does not work just wait for a bit
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ScubamesteveScubamesteve Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks for the reply. I've had this problem since May 5th when i bought my way into the adventurer package. It shows it on my account page and all of the items that have come with it. But for some reason it does not reflect that in the forums.

I will just have more patience.

Thanks again!
  • RivalzsRivalzs Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    To get mine to change I logged out and then logged in.
  • JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I had to do the same as Rivalzs. Bought it as soon as it dropped but didn't notice it should be updated until the announcement today. Had to manually log all the way out of forums, then relog. After that it still didn't show up until I actually clicked the second link in the announcements for some reason.
  • HakaijuHakaiju Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    Logout and login worked for me as well.
  • ScubamesteveScubamesteve Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you so much. You all are the Heroes of Canton!
  • Hi there! As others have noted, if you're not seeing your roles show up correctly here on the forums, please log out and back in again from the gear icon in the top right, and then hit Ctrl+F5 to do a hard refresh!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.