Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What to do after upgrading?

fHammfHamm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello, I recently upgraded to Alpha One, but haven't received my key nor has my forum profile updated. Not trying to be a nuisance, just don't know where to go after upgrading. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Your forum profile has updated just fine. Sometimes it takes a logout and an F5 refresh to see the roles on your end. Your next step would be to join the Discord and follow the instructions there towards further steps.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    make sure you keep a eye on your email, also look at your spam and promotions tab for the email. In the mean time you should be able to join the discord.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi fHamm

It looks like you figured out the answer so I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.