Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Key

i was curious how does one go about getting an alpha key cause this game looks amazing and i was hoping to help support development id be very good at finding glitches i run into too many on accident -_- lol but if i cant get a key its fine ill wait till release tbh i might be rambling mainly cause I've never talked in a forum before

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You got to the store and purchase a package that has an alpha key in it. A package with Alpha 1 testing is currently available till June 30th for $500. Happy shopping!
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Eyeless

Pre-order packs containing testing access can be purchased from the Store: https://ashesofcreation.com/shop

As @unknownsystemerror said, the package containing Alpha 1 access is the Adventurer pack which costs $500 (converted to your local currency).

Intrepid do occasionally do giveaways for keys but these are rare and there is no guarantee you'll get one through this method.

I hope that helps. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.