Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dates of the NDA for Alpha One Spot-Testing Overlap with the non-NDA Alpha Preview. Which is Right?

TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
Just so no one gets in any trouble, thought to point this out:

alpha_one_test_scehdule-1920x1080__.jpg

If you'll notice, the Alpha One preview and month-long test stuff states 'no NDA' - BUT the spot-testing NDA dates overlap with the non-NDA Alpha One preview week stuff. To quote my favorite character line-of-dialogue from SWTOR:

"Some.... elaboration is required."

We don't want any of our streamers and content creators to be banned for technicalities, after all!

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Tyranthraxus

The reason for this is that although the main Alpha 1 preview week is not under NDA, there might be spot tests during that time that Intrepid want to keep under NDA. Testers will be told whether specific tests are under NDA or not.

I hope that answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.