Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How many characters per account

Will we be able to have multiple characters under the same account? So if we purchased multiple pre order packs we could have the skins on multiple characters.

Comments

• Options
    Having more than one character to try all combination of classes is part of the fun. So yes.
    Cosmetics are tied to one character if I got it correctly. They talked about it in the last stream.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi CodeMayhem

Yes you will be able to have more than one character per account. We haven't been given an exact number but there will be "a comfortable amount" of alts you can make.

The cosmetics use a wardrobe system, so each cosmetic can only be applied to a single character at a time but you can swap cosmetics between characters whenever you like.

I hope that answers your questions. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.