Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quest Progress in A Group

PeteNastyPeteNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So something my friends and I always like to do in mmorpgs is to quests together. The last mmo we played was ESO and the questing as a group in that game was a headache. The progress one person made didn't count for the rest of the group so it typically took way longer to finish quest in groups rather than solo. I also heard that there wont be quest markers and what not, so maybe the whole structure will be different and it won't be an issue. I'm wondering if that's something the devs are considering.

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi PeteNasty

I don't believe we have been told how quest progress will work while in a group. That would be a good question to ask for the next dev livestream Q&A at the end of the month.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.