Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Authenticator Problem

KukotheLegendKukotheLegend Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Well I did the authenticator thing but next thing I know my autistic son had my phone and deleted the app from my phone. Like a professional gamer that I am, when I signed up for it didn't coy down the code to be able to redo the whole thing again... so now I cant access my account and got no way of obtaining that code back. I wrote to Ashes of creation support team but no idea how long its going to take and I really want to play the game on the 14th. Other than contacting support is there another way I can fix this, does ashes have a costumer service phone number? and if anyone knows how long do they take to respond please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your replies.....

Comments

• Hi there friend! It sounds like you've already taken all the right steps by reaching out to our team in a support ticket for further assistance with your two factor authentication :smiley: while our team is currently working through a slightly higher volume of tickets than usual right now due to upcoming Alpha One testing, they will be replying back to your ticket in the order it was received!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything we can help with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.