Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Referrals gone?

xephitaxephita Member, Founder, Kickstarter
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
I'm sorry if this has come up, I did use the search function but didn't find anything and not up on all the announcements.

My total referrals in account was 44, it was actually higher than this but they kept 'losing' some every time the site/system went through overhauls.
Fair enough, stuff happens. But now since I logged in a couple weeks back when it was 44, it's now 1. Yes ONE referral. What's happened?

Because the whole point at the start back on kickstarter was getting a reward for helping out/spreading word of the game. To save the devs advertising costs.

Comments

• Options
    MikasaMikasa Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I haven't lost any referrals, Im at the number I should be. The screen to view the referrals did change recently.
  • Options
    I decided after posting to submit a ticket also, hopefully get some help there. Am on the right page, same as a week or so ago when it showed 44.
  • Options
    Hi there! With the recent profile page overhaul, there is a known issue at the moment where it is only displaying one of your referral codes, when you may have had multiple codes visible in the past. It sounds like perhaps it is currently only showing you a referral code that you used less frequently, and not one of your other ones you used more often. This is simply a display issue that our team is working to address now!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    I was just coming back to comment in my https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/49267/referrals-gone post but found it had already been locked.

Just wanted to say yes it was all sorted and due to a bug - as LieutenantToast mentioned in my post - that the team is looking into, got a really helpful reply email from support.

My referrals were nearly all from the kickstarter days so using the first code which was since superceded (about 5 times most likely) Incase anyone else has the same issue.

So thanks for that!

(feel free to lock this one)
This discussion has been closed.