Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Cosmetic trading

I have been following Ashes since the summer of 2017 and keeping up to date with the progression over the years. Around march of this year I was finally able to buy the supporter pack, since before I was not old enough, and I asked support if there was any possibility of trading the Pyre Fox for the one I received. I was told to head here and ask, but I completely forgot to back in March, so I figured I'd try now.

Proof I am not making the following date up.

I was old enough to purchase it in 2020, but long story short, lost job/residence, so I was not able to purchase the 2020 pack for it.

Comments

• Sounds like a question for @LieutenantToast, unless a moderator answers before then.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm sorry to say but Items cant be changed or traded if you missed out on an item then that's it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! There is no way to trade for previous items, as once a cosmetic is gone from the shop it's gone forever and can no longer be obtained again - sorry about that!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.