Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I am a novice, what kind of pre-order package or gift pack should I buy?

I am a novice, what kind of pre-order package or gift pack should I buy?
I haven't figured out the game mode yet, but it seems to be good on the look and feel. I would like to ask if any players who are already familiar can help me choose a gift package suitable for novices?

Comments

• Options
    RoarriorRoarrior Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This all depends on your level on commitment to Alpha testing the game. Currently the game is still in development and the packs that are available get you into different test phases. If you want to be able to test asap, the Adventurer Pre-order Package is the one you want. If you can wait a while then maybe one of the Alpha 2 packs or even Beta packs would suit you better.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi yemao

As Roar said, the pre-order pack you buy really just depends on how much you want to spend and what you want from the packs. There is no "novices" pack per se.

The store page will give you a breakdown of what each pack contains, so have a read of that and if you have any questions about what any of the items are or mean, feel free to ask.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.