Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regional pricing?

Hello everyone, do we have any discussions related to regional pricing?

for those who dont know: regional pricing is not the direct exchange from USD to a specific currency. Ex: 75 USD today would be around 395 BRL (without any taxes). Literally no game costs this high today.

Yeah i know i live in a 3rd world country and that our economy doesn't help, i'm not asking the game for free or anything. From all i've seen the game seems to be worth the price is asking and i'd be gladly pay for it if i had the money which i did for Amazon's new world (which is avalaible on steam with regional pricing).

Thanks for everyone doing their job in this game, it makes me really happy having another MMO mainly one as innovative as this one :smile:

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There will be regional pricing. There is no box cost. the backer packs are there for those that want to back the project not for early access.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Payment_model
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Morghelm

As bloodprophet has said, Intrepid are looking into regional pricing for certain locations when the game launches. If it was implemented the way it would work is there would be a dedicated server set up people who pay the regional price, and those players would be locked to that server.

I hope that answers your question. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.