Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Adventurer Pack Dates

I was waiting for reviews of the Alpha One without NDA to decide if I would buy the Adventurer Pack, but with the new dates, the Pack will end its sales before we see images of the game.

Will the Adventurer Pack sales dates also be updated to keep as before or will we have to choose without seeing images?
twitch.tv/mangeronio

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    ... the Adventurer Pre-order Package will only be available for purchase until August 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific.
    Source

So you might see images and get a package before the sale ends.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Hi there friend! As noted above, the Adventurer Pre-Order Package will be available until August 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific - you can read more on that in our helpful FAQ here.

As there is scheduled to be ongoing non-NDA testing up through August 13, you will be able to see videos/images before that availability window ends!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.