Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

🎧😴 ASMR/Relaxation - Alpha1 Preview first impressions

ElloaElloa Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited May 2021 in Community Creations
Heya guys,

If you want to fall asleep with some more Ashes of Creation, I got you covered with my First Impressions of the Alpha 1 Preview
If the word ASMR make you cringe, this video is very mild: just a calm commentary with the beautiful music of Ashes of Creation, perfect for a nap, or to keep in the background while doing something else.

➡ 🎧ASMR 🎮Ashes Of Creation 🎵 ALPHA1 first impressions

A9eKuGi.jpg

Elloa - Positive Gaming & ASMR - TwitchTV - YT: ElloaASMR - Twitter - Instagram

Comments

• Options
    This was very relaxing to listen to! Your hair is also really cool haha
  • Options
    Aww thank you so very much!! <3
    I was a litle scared to promote my video directly in the Ashes of Creation community, as ASMR & relaxation is not everyone's cup of tea. But hopefully this may also help to alleviate certains stigmas arround ASMR.
  • Options
    elloa wrote: »
    Aww thank you so very much!! <3
    I was a litle scared to promote my video directly in the Ashes of Creation community, as ASMR & relaxation is not everyone's cup of tea. But hopefully this may also help to alleviate certains stigmas arround ASMR.

I personally know a bunch of people that like ASMR! Plus, add Ashes to the mix, and it’s perfection 8) I can understand anyone being nervous sharing their work but I personally love seeing all different types of creative outlets here on the forums! So ty for being unique and awesome!

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Excellent video, both entertaining and informative. I trust you won't mind if I share the link with friends.

Hope to run into you in game.
  • Options
    tautau wrote: »
    Excellent video, both entertaining and informative. I trust you won't mind if I share the link with friends.

Hope to run into you in game.

Quite the countrary!! I'm very grateful for you doing so!!