Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

rings and trinkets

Hey guys! i see in the cosmetic store that one month they sold a ring in the pack. does anyone know if rings and trinkets will be visible on your charecter? this would be very cool if so

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I agree it would be a cool touch to see these items but I would be perfectly ok if they didn't add this into the game. It would be extremely small and you would really never see anyone else's unless you tried to look for them.

What would be a unique idea is if they add some sort of particle effect to amulets or rings on some of them (very rarely). As long as it isn't overboard. A light glow around the hand or chest would be sweet.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Seems like they hit on this in one of the early streams. I knida want to say maybe..
    I agree would be pretty cool if that stuff was visible.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Gear_appearance

Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress.[61] – Mat Broome
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Nice! thanks for commenting! i agree with you Khronus it would be dope to have a trinket around your waist or arm or something that glowed. I just love those little accenting pieces that really bring individuality to customizing your character
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey guys! i see in the cosmetic store that one month they sold a ring in the pack. does anyone know if rings and trinkets will be visible on your charecter? this would be very cool if so

Of course they will. Why would you get a "cosmetic" item you can't see? It would literally have no point in existing. The very fact that they have sold such a thing in the cosmetic store is proof that it is visible.

Hhak63P.png