Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

They're called tanks for a reason ['From Ashes' comic 17]

Whenever anyone wants to change the tank archetype please send them this comic
lRTkMNN.jpg

Comments

• voxovvoxov Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great work!

I regret that I've been so preoccupied with my own deadlines that I haven't properly taken note of all the other wonderful creations out there. (Also, the forum is kinda overflowing with streams; I hope in the future they can separate stream updates from content like this). I'll definitely be keeping an conscious eye out for updates going forward!

• ZeshioZeshio Member
    edited June 2021
    voxov wrote: »
    Great work!

I regret that I've been so preoccupied with my own deadlines that I haven't properly taken note of all the other wonderful creations out there. (Also, the forum is kinda overflowing with streams; I hope in the future they can separate stream updates from content like this). I'll definitely be keeping an conscious eye out for updates going forward!

Tell me about it, I'm waiting to see if folks are going to actually get creative with YT content instead of talking about the same stuff and sharing the same video clips over and over. I can think of a multitude of different ways to spice up AoC YT content but no one is doing it.