Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is there anyway I can buy the purple ship that was being sold this morning?

onerous2onerous2 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I am just out of high school. I had a job that paid well but I was working with really bad people. I turned in my two weeks and got let go and I am now looking for a job and was focused on paying all the required amenities. (i.e food and rent) I am now good for this month and have $71.86. I know I am late and the ship will never get sold again. I was just wondering because purple is my favorite color and that ship looks amazing.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    From your tags you already have the ability to purchase individual cosmetics. If you just bought the package after the turnover at 11am pst, then you are out of luck. Great thing about Intrepid, there will be future cosmetics that you can purchase. And since you own a package that has all cosmetic tiers available, any future purple stuff you can buy. Or just wait for release, and find purple stuff in game, or buy purple dyes. The list goes on. But, if you are asking if the ship will ever come round for purchase again, that is a no.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    onerous2onerous2 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah I figured, but I though I’d try anyway. Thanks
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi onerous2

As @unknownsystemerror said, you'll be able to buy any future cosmetics but once a cosmetic is gone from the store, it's gone forever.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.