Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstart supporter

OdanenOdanen Member, Settler, Kickstarter
Hello,

Back when this game was on kickstarter I supported it with 40$. By my understanding at that time this meant that I'd get a copy of the game.
I've logged in my account after quite a while to find my dashboard empty.
I've checked through my emails to find that I did get a kickstarter code and have applied it on this site.
However the only thing I can find is this:
mh1asHZ.png

Does this mean I own the game? Do I have access to the alpha?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Comments

• OdanenOdanen Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    edited June 2021
    Found this:

https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026015734-What-is-included-with-my-Kickstarter-Summer-Package-

I guess the game isn't included in the kickstarter package (I purchased Settler). I must remember wrong then. You can close this thread.
  • GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Hello carpathian,

you don't need to pay extra for the base game (thats the current state).
    Everything looks fine for you to join the game with starting beta 2.
    You should find everything included in your pack under the tab/menu "Inventory" not Dashboard.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    BTW, the game is coming along Great, I'm quite enthusiastic that you will love it.
  • OdanenOdanen Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Thank you for the replies... looking forward to joining the ranks!
  • Hi there friend! As others have noted in this thread, you can see exactly what came with your Kickstarter package by viewing your Inventory following these steps!

The game itself once launched will not have a box cost, only a monthly subscription fee.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.