Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

mount

2DOLKI2DOLKI Member
edited June 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hi Sharif. I am interested in this question. You said that it is possible to get flying mounts in the elections of the mayor of a city or settlement. But the question arises whether a character remains whose character was not taken for 2 terms. A situation may arise when elections in settlements will be specially bribed by old players that would get it. or am I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Um. Mayors have access to flying mounts.
    And those characters will lose access to those flying mounts when they are no longer Mayor.
    Flying mounts cannot be used as a bribe.
  • Options
    Hey there! Hopefully I'm understanding your question correctly - being a mayor simply unlocks the ability for your existing mount of the right tier to fly, and this benefit would end when your mayorship ended. Thus, since it's not the mount itself but rather your status that would make it fly, this cannot be used to "bribe" others.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any other questions we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.