Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Referral Code

Hello, I just made my account the other day and so did my cousin. I told him to use my referral code but I haven't gotten a referral count. Could the referral system be down or could he have put the code in wrong? The website did not prompt him that he put the code in wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Hiya! It sounds like perhaps your friend may have not entered the referral code upon creating an account, or perhaps entered in a code for another user, as the "Total Referrals" count does update when another user creates an account using your code!

If he hasn't made any purchases yet, you can have him reach out to our support team here to request a deletion of his account, so he can try to remake it using the correct referral code!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.