Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unique Player Titles?

Would there ever be chances of players being able to receive unique player titles? I know of the existing titles and roles like Mayor and Bounty Hunter but could there ever be unique titles that can only be obtained by one player? An example of this could be like the title of "Unrivaled under the Heavens" which was given to the samurai Shinmen Munisai in history. It could create an interesting dynamic and another goal for players to reach for at the end game, as for requirements to obtain said titles, something historically significant could be cool, such as for "Unrivaled under the Heavens" the player would have to win 61 duels without being killed, as a reflection of MIyamoto Musashis 61 undefeated duels.

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Don't think we have an answer on this yet.
    Maybe ask for the next Q&A coming soon in a couple weeks.
    I like the idea. But then I like anything that sets people apart so they aren't all the same.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Don't think we have an answer on this yet.
    Maybe ask for the next Q&A coming soon in a couple weeks.
    I like the idea. But then I like anything that sets people apart so they aren't all the same.
    How often are Q&As and where can I participate in them?
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Every month. A week before the stream they open a thread and people post questions.
    Often they pick random questions or Toast might pick some the community is asking about often or are interesting.
    The Q&A portions of the live streams you'll see the answers.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Hi there! As noted by bloodprophet, since we may not have covered this particular topic directly before, you are welcome to share it as a question in our ongoing live stream Q&A thread here! Keep in mind that short and sweet is best for your submission, so try to boil it on down to just the question you're looking to ask vs. a paragraph with examples :smiley:

In addition, I see you have another ongoing discussion thread on this topic, so other folks can continue to chime in with their thoughts!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.