Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

how to download alpha one

XDeadpoolXXDeadpoolX Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I bought the alpha one version of 500 and I couldn't find where to download can someone help me

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    XDeadpoolX wrote: »
    I bought the alpha one version of 500 and I couldn't find where to download can someone help me
    Visit the Alpha One Preview Testing section of the forums to connect your Discord account to access the private channels and there you could find the latest updated download links. You can also find it in the private category on Forums as your Alpha One badge is already attached to your account.

Or just read @Gumdrops comment this would be much better:D
    MySign35.png
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi XDeadpoolX

It looks like the others have pointed you in the right direction. If you are still struggling with it feel free to DM me and I can walk you through it.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.