Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Top 3 Features I'd like to see in Ashes of Creation

Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
https://youtu.be/0AdmIq1AH9E Getting back into making videos again. What are some features you'd like to see in Ashes that will never happen?
volunteer_moderator.gif

Comments

• DizzDizz Member
    edited July 2021
    I think having wall climbing mounts is a good idea in game, it reminds me Skyscale in GW2 can clinging to a wall and able to hold to charge a jump.

Wall climbing mounts just need to be limited having just enough stamina to climb up to a siege wall in a good balanced speed, and for defender can have hot oils, rocks, shooters, even the big scythe that Castle Black have in GoT. I think it giving more ways to play in siege fights, it seems fun to me.

And it's also good for exploring the world in AoC if we have wall climbing mounts and gliders, these tools can take players to more beautiful or fun places people wouldn't found.
    A casual follower from TW.

↓Good youtube channel to learn things about creating games.↓
    Masahiro Sakurai on Creating Games:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1DvRY5PyHHt3KN9ghunuw
  • KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd like to see PvE content that is a challenge and requires guilds to spend the time to organize and learn the fights. How it looks, this will not be in the game to the level I would hope for. Fingers crossed that some instanced content will be a challenge and allow those with PvE brains to feed their hunger.
  • Mobs that surprise you out of nowhere, like a terraformed crab that dug itself into the ground and when you walk near, it pops up. I Don't want them to be normal mobs though, i want them to be big elitey bois that aren't a simple fight.
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I love the idea of spell crafting. ESO for example has been trying for years to implement this but even with all their resources scrapped it eventually bc it's just a bigger headache. Now if AOC can introduce something of the sort later on would be amazing.