Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I Get Access To The Alpha as a Promotor?

Firstly. I apologize if this was addressed in the FAQ section. I skimmed it and did not see this topic. I also apologize if this is the wrong section. I figured this is a question best answered by the development team or mods, so posted here.

I know I can pay $500 for access to the beta. However, I am curious if I can get access for free or at a reduced rate if I am a content creator looking to promote the game. I have had people reccome d this game to me. But $500 is still a lot of money for a game I have never even played before and may not even like.

I run a YouTube channel on which I make short 15 minute or less video tutorials covering aspects of gameplay, typically of Albion Online. I would be looking to do the same for this game. Those videos get views. Those views promote the game. So yeah. Was hoping there's consideration made for that in granting Alpha Access.

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    All information about referral (discount) and the content creator program can be found here:

https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500009003862-What-is-the-Intrepid-Studios-Content-Creator-Program-
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would imagine if someone has a following of several hundred thousand followers, a strong brand/name that is well known, have been around for some time and respected then yes, there is probably a good case to negotiate for access for the value they can return in kind.

For anything less than that, then it is probably a suggestion to either build your following, buy access or vie for a lottery entry should that be possible again.

• Options
    Hi there friend! Looks like someone else already shared a helpful link in this thread regarding our Content Creator program, which just recently reopened for applications! If you were interested in learning more and applying to this program, I'd recommend checking out our news post here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.