Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha Players: Were there Achievements pop-ups? And other questions

All things are subject to change, before launch, but for anyone who was/is in the Alpha:

Did you explore the entire Alpha island? Were there any achievements that popped up, for exploration?

Did anything pop up, lore-wise, for killing certain NPCs? I.e. we have pre-game lore for such animals as the "Fellbeak Macaw" and the "Dunewing Falcon". Did you see any of these in the Alpha, and were they/other animals all kill-able/non-kill-able/click-able?

Comments

• MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    IDK why your question now has me questioning my memory...but no I don't believe there's anything like that currently in the A1
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Samcro101Samcro101 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I dont recall anything myself
  • Hi there friend! As some other folks have helpfully noted in this thread, many of the more persistent advanced systems such as achievements are not available for testing quite yet. You can take a look at some of the core features we're looking to test during Alpha One in our news article here!

If you'd like to ask more questions of other players who are participating in Alpha testing, I might recommend opening a thread in the General Discussion section - as this Support & FAQ section is mostly meant for folks who are looking to get help or assistance rather than learn more information!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.