Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Questions about Alpha

VraekonVraekon Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello, i have been thinking of buying the Alpha package but have a couple questions before i do.

1. I see the dates for Alpha 1 is available, during those dates will the Alpha be up full time or just certain time windows during those dates. Like the first weekend, would it only be open from 12:00-4:00 on that Saturday for example or available the entire weekend. Same for the July 14 through the August 13 time frame. How much during that month is the Alpha testing actually available to test. Just worried i would miss testing sometimes due to real life obligations.

2. When will the next monthly cosmetics be available for the Alpha package?

3. Will we be able to stream the Alpha since a lot of the NDA is being removed?

Thank you, as a huge mmorpg gamer, this is my #1 game in development and would love to give feedback to try my best to test and help improve the game.

Comments

• Hi there friend! Answering your questions in order below:
    1. Servers may be up during certain dates/times within those windows in order to accommodate for regular maintenance and updates - this info will all be included in our FAQ for testers once that's available!
    2. The Deeds of the Dauntless cosmetics are scheduled to leave the shop on Wednesday, July 7 at 11AM Pacific - we always include the start/end dates for these sets in the article when they're first announced!
    3. Once the NDA has lifted for the upcoming Alpha One Preview Weekend and month-long Alpha One test, yes folks will be able to stream, take videos, and share screenshots as they wish!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.