Suggestion for Naval gameplay

For the Developers you have working on ship battles and content..... If they havent played Sea of Thieves please have them log a bit of time in it. Controlling and managing the ship has literally ruining other games with boats for me. I never thought about the sails or helm or anything like that in world of warcraft. Seeing the boats in wow come into port with the sails fully down, the helm is a fixed object the NPCs are just pretending to be steering. Theres no capstan at all. Heck in the last wow expansion the flags on the top of the building didnt even match the wind direction on the flags on the top of the masts.

Like there is a bug in sea of thieves where you cant see the wind direction (visual gusts show on screen when onboard a ship) but you can always go by the flag on top of the ship to know the wind direction as well. One of my big gripes about SoT is I hate first person camera. They had debated making SoT 3rd person but opted for FPS for immersion. I like the choice, you can go first person if you want but i like seeing my character in games. Especially heavily cosmetic driven ones.