Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha code not being accepted

walkerswalkers Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
Hi, I received a code via email from when I kickstarted the game. The link for code redemption (www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem) as explained in the email doesn't work. I found the code redemption section on the dashboard. When I input the code it tells me the code isn't found.

Am I missing something or is something broken. I've emailed support but no answer.

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    According to the FAQ you are on the right way. Maybe you used the code in the old system and just need to migrate the account, if not you need to wait for the supports answer.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi walkers

Please follow the instructions on this page: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036371273-How-do-I-redeem-a-code-

to redeem your code. If you get into any problems you can DM me either on the forums or the discord and I'll do what I can to help.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.