Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Possible appearance of Tulnar race in the game

Hello, I wanna ask a question about one of the starting race in AoC, just carious about the appearance of them, and how my character could possible look. Will the Tulnar race receive something similar to, for example, Argonians from Skyrim/ESO, Lizard race from Divinity 2 or Kobolds from DnD? Yes, I fully known Steven mentioned it long ago before and I read the information in the official AoC wiki about they're outdated and new concepts. In the old concept(2017) there is probably something similar to lizards/scaly's race that I mentioned, but with the new one(2018) its really hard to say, and tbh it looks like more just a normal 4 or 8 races, but with additional elements from different types of animal. Steven once answered the similar question and said there will be something like kobolds from DnD, so thats why I'm carious. And just wanna make clear, I'm not into furry/fur races and other stuff like that, but full scaly races with lizard faces just looks f*cking bad *ss. Really can only hope so it will be something like that, instead of just weird looking weeb cat/bunny girls with horn(y) boys.

P.S: Sorry for the wrong category and off topic, first time when I tried the "Ask and Questions" section it didn't get me to select any category besides "Support and FAQ", so that's why I'm doing the "General Discussion" instead.

Comments

• Options
    This is the correct area of the forum for kind of question. I don't think we've been given enough info yet to really know what they'll be like.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There is information on:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Tulnar

However, that is all for now. There is already a post for tulnar customization here on the forums saying what ppl want so... look around and stuff
  • Options
    I assume they will look like Jeremy Irons' character in The Time Machine remake.

aya042qw45241.jpg
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited July 2021
    Dudebruh wrote: »
    I assume they will look like Jeremy Irons' character in The Time Machine remake.

aya042qw45241.jpg

That'd be the Dark Elves, surely? Living so long underground that it's turned them white!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Can only hope there will be some really cool looking scale race's that I mentioned, not only just weird looking main race's. Both options will be best solution for ppl who prefer different types of Tulnar performance, but I don't know what Steven's take on it and depends on persons in community who kinda toxic about any animalistic looking race's. Well it's sucks, because there is difference between guy in pink wolf suit and the guy who's literally a walking bad ass dragon.
  • Options
    DudebruhDudebruh Member
    edited July 2021
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Dudebruh wrote: »

aya042qw45241.jpg

That'd be the Dark Elves, surely? Living so long underground that it's turned them white!

His spine was so gross.

44278_137826156258668_1373491_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=fcC0AugqDbAAX8lwgXt&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=5b5bdabbca9bcf2fc0415e0ae63fad4c&oe=60F22BB9