I got bugged and was stuck running around high above the siege today. Took some nice screenshots!

NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
We were attacking the ice dragon as attackers and it yeeted me high into the air. I hit CTRL-T while in flight and was stuck running around high above the ground for the remainder of the siege. So I took some screenshots! It looks much nicer in the game obviously, as the JPG compression here butchers the quality.

[right-click and open the images in a new tab to see them properly]

View of the castle from above. Attackers had the outer gates down and you can see the trebuchets firing at the inner gate.
dCjfzyR.jpg

Different angle, looking out.
o9b1rj7.jpg

Closer look at the dwarf statue.
VcK9FaD.jpg

The backside of the keep!
QiH92In.jpg

Next up was checking out the spawns of the three dragons. First one was the fire dragon.
1LtBhsE.jpg

Toxic dragon spawn.
gJ6IVtn.jpg

Ice dragon spawn.
3swMxry.jpg

Ice dragon spawn, different angle.
iBNmvT3.jpg

Below is the siege camp of the attackers.
evmbzDY.jpg

All of a sudden @Sheeta showed up on her Trebuchet! She was stuck up there same as me. The trebuchet couldn't fire down.
L6OLtFq.jpg

Near the end of the siege, @StevenSharif decided to spawn a duckload of bears to further stress test the server. They also ended up high above the ground! :D
NaGHViB.jpg

Many, many bears.
T5Lz77j.jpg

So many bears, they got me in the end. :p
n1hYgur.jpg

It was a fun experience, but I was also a little sad I couldn't get down to the fight. I bug-reported it of course. :smile:

Comments

• In the first screenshot, your mount (bound to '0') looked like part of the world and I was like "holy shit what is that giant horse they killed that is now a flaming charred corpse? It's as big as two tents!"
  • CriminalCupcakeCriminalCupcake Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This is absolutely epic.
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All of these make good wallpaper.
    Node coffers: Single Payer Capitalism in action
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    JustVine wrote: »
    All of these make good wallpaper.

I was actually a little sad I couldn't get into first person view, or somehow remove my own character from the screen. It would have made for even better shots, and yes indeed, some wallpaper worthy stuff. :smile:
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Btw, if you notice the volcano in the background in a couple of the screenshots, you'll see that the siege area is in the open world somewhere west-northwest of the alpha 1 map. Segmented away of course, and surrounded by the flamewall.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2021
    L6OLtFq.jpg

Volcano is in the upper left of the pic above. Just below the clouds.