Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Number countdown on skills

N0vahkiinN0vahkiin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I don't really care how it looks, be it with numbers, a color change, or a brighter fill up line on your cooldown abilities. I really cant see when my skills are ready half of the time. For my personal preference, I don't like having to look down at them, I prefer looking at them with my peripheral vision and getting notified when they are ready. I would make the skill dark red or grey to signal its not ready, then gain back the color when its ready so I don't have to actively look to see where the fill up cool down line in. Let me know your thoughts

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    While the UI is placeholder, I'm seconding this.

Skills right now are mostly 'cool bright things on a dark background' in their icons. I like this.

Skills on cooldown are 'darker bright things on a dark background'. I don't like this.

In a fully customizable UI, I'd ask to be able to set the color and opacity for the cooldown radial for skills (I'd choose 'white' and 60%, personally).

If that part isn't planned to be customizable, or is too hard, that's my vote. White or light gray, somewhere between 60 and 75% opacity. I don't mind if that doesn't 'get the main vote', but I vehemently oppose red as an option here, in any saturation, hue variance, or opacity.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    cd bars are a good thing
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png